This recent senior session was so much fun! If you follow my blog you know I shoot a ton of young children and families so having someone old enough to follow directions that I didn’t have to chase around was a fun changeThis beauty was a natural in front of the camera – she will be graduating soon and wanted a few senior portraits
graces . . .
1. Finally got my haircut Sunday after about a year – feels nice to have all the dead ends gone
2. Booked a flight for my mother in law to come visit for awhile – we are all looking forward to seeing her!
3. Ellie cut her first tooth! She also transitioned to her crib last week like a champ with no disruption in her schedule – she is such a good baby <3
4. Christian is all registered for transitional kinder in the fall – how is my baby already done with preschool?!
5. Hubby took some shots of the kids and I this past weekend – was nice to get in a few pics since I’m usually behind the camera – especially since the times flies so quickly and I need these pics to look back on and remember how small my babies once were <3