This was my first time hanging with this gorgeous family and the two littles were just so cute and so sweet together. It was so hard picking just a few to share – there were so many shots I loved
graces . . .
1. My little guy had such a great time at his party Sunday and was extra spoiled by our friends and family – he is blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people <3
2. Took Christian for his first barber shop haircut Saturday – he looked in the mirror and declared he looked like Uncle Josh
3. Currently plotting fall mini dates – I can hardly believe it’s almost that time again!
4. My little miss is finally eating solids after about a month of refusing anything I gave her.
5. My little man graduated from preschool last week – how is that possible?! I cried through the whole ceremony
This recent senior session was so much fun! If you follow my blog you know I shoot a ton of young children and families so having someone old enough to follow directions that I didn’t have to chase around was a fun changeThis beauty was a natural in front of the camera – she will be graduating soon and wanted a few senior portraits
graces . . .
1. Finally got my haircut Sunday after about a year – feels nice to have all the dead ends gone
2. Booked a flight for my mother in law to come visit for awhile – we are all looking forward to seeing her!
3. Ellie cut her first tooth! She also transitioned to her crib last week like a champ with no disruption in her schedule – she is such a good baby <3
4. Christian is all registered for transitional kinder in the fall – how is my baby already done with preschool?!
5. Hubby took some shots of the kids and I this past weekend – was nice to get in a few pics since I’m usually behind the camera – especially since the times flies so quickly and I need these pics to look back on and remember how small my babies once were <3
Daddy’s love pictures too! Father’s Day is coming soon and a photo session is the perfect gift for the dads in your life! From now through June 5th at midnight you can purchase a full session w/25 files or two hour party for $250 ($50 savings!) or two for $475 ($125 savings!). Buy one for yourself and give one as a gift or keep them both for yourself! For my mini loving clients you can purchase up to two discounted minis with either 12 files or all. Sale sessions do not expireIf you purchase a mini session as a gift be sure the recipient knows they can only be redeemed on my scheduled mini days – next minis will be sept/oct for fall
Full session or party:
Discounted mini w/12 files:
Discounted mini w/all files:
Contact me with any questions or if you have purchased one as a gift and need a certificate sent to you
Manhattan beach mini dates are listed below! Sessions are 40 min to give a bit of buffer for parking/walking to water. Includes 12 full resolution files yours to download with the option of purchasing more!
Saturday, July 11th
Saturday, July 18th
Saturday, July 25th