Photo sessions make a great gift for that special someone for Valentine’s dayFrom now until Saturday at 11:59pm you can buy a full session or party at a slight discount and you will receive a free mini session with 12 files (minis must be redeemed on my scheduled mini days). The full sessions/parties can be gifted but the free minis cannot. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’re purchasing for a gift and need a gift certificate sent
Over the last few months I have had several shoots with extended families/older children and they really make me smile. Often as children get older and families get busier they don’t take the time to have photographs taken each year like they do when the kids are young and changing so quickly. Get your family together for a session – your kiddos and grand kids will love having those memories to look back on! This was probably one of my easiest sessions – gorgeous family and a sweet little gal who loved the camera – can’t ask for much more
graces . . .
1. Been looking through old pictures the last week and a half and it’s so nice to sit and recall all of my wonderful childhood memories
2. Had lunch with my favorite people from Northrop today – always great to see them and Christian loves his “work aunties”
3. Get to snuggle a brand new little guy tomorrow – looking forward to it!
4. Hubby came to the rescue and helped out with a party when I was too sick to shoot <3
5. Finished Breaking Bad – great show and much better ending than Dexter
I am quite behind on posting and the sweet little guy they were waiting for arrived last week but I still wanted to share some of my favorites from their maternity session. Mama to be was just glowing and you could just feel the excitement between them. Can’t wait to meet their little man soon <3
graces . . .
1. Almost 32 years of wonderful memories with my sweet Grandpa who passed away last week. I am truly blessed to have grown up so close to my grandparents and I will always grateful for their involvement in my life and Christian’s life. I will miss him every single day until I see him again <3
2. Tons of messages, texts, Facebook posts etc from my wonderful clients expressing their sympathies for my loss - I am so lucky to call so many of them friends
3. Finally 99% unpacked and settled into our new home and even got some of our pictures up on the walls - a house doesn't feel like a home without pictures of my loved ones surrounding me
4. My sweet little guy loves books - he got a few new ones today from his school's book fair and he is currently sleeping with them under his pillow
5. The amazing photography community for coming together to support Anthony Carbajal after he was diagnosed with ALS last week and has been forced to give up photography. His weddings will be covered by some amazing photographers who are donating their time and funds have been raised to help with his medical and living expenses. You can help if you feel compelled by donating here.
I can hardly believe the first month of the year has flown by so quickly and we are nearing the end of these short days. February and the beginning of March are just about booked up for me so wanted to be sure and get spring minis on the books before the dates fill. If you’re not familiar with my minis – they are not themed with props – they are just short back to back lifestyle sessions – great for updating your wall pics or getting a few prints made for gifts
What: 30 min session (up to five people immediate family only) and 12 full resolution digital files yours to download (additional files may be purchased if desired)
When: March 22nd, 23rd, 29th, 30th and April 5th
Cost: $100 – must be paid in full to reserve your spot and is non refundable except in the event you can’t make a rain reschedule
Saturday, March 22nd – Howlett park
Sunday, March 23rd – Holmby park
Saturday, March 29th – south bay location TBA
Sunday, March 30th – Holmby park
Sat April 5th – Los Encinos
Contact me with questions/concerns!
I can hardly believe I am thinking about Valentine’s day already when I just put away Christmas decorations but I’ve had a few people ask about Valentine’s minis so I’ve decided to do a few half daysThese minis will be themed with props and proofs will be back in time for Valentine’s day.
What: 30 min session and 12 full resolution files yours to download
Cost: $100 – minis must be paid in full to hold your spot and are non-refundable except in the event of rain
Use the links below to secure your time – let me know if you have questions!
Saturday February 1st – Howlett park
Saturday February 8th – St. Francis Church