This was my first time hanging out with this adorable family and we had so much fun! We met up at a newish location for me that I love and had a blast playing with sticks, climbing, jumping and collecting rocks – I had a hard time narrowing down just a few to share!
graces . . .
1. Friends who step in to save the day when you’re sick <3 2. Pulling in to an empty urgent care parking lot 😛 3. Girl Scout cookie time! 4. Finally ordered some prints of our last family pics - better later than never right?! 5. Ellie's "dancing" 😛
Need a last minute gift for your Valentine or planning a spring family session or party? Don’t miss out on this 48 hour sale! Links expires Tuesday at 11:59pm!
Discounted full session/party!
Discounted mini session!
Let me know if you have questions!
*all sale sessions are non-refundable
The ish is because I’m starting the minis a bit before spring 😉 The spring minis are a bit spread out again this year due to my schedule and I want to hit several locations that had interest. Spring minis like the fall ones are not themed with props – they are shorter lifestyle sessions perfect for a quick family portrait update, some gorgeous shots in your kiddos Easter best, etc. Let me know if you have questions!
Saturday, Feb 25th (Manhattan Beach pier)
Saturday, March 4th (Manhattan Beach pier)
Saturday, March 11th (San Juan Capistrano train station)
Sunday, March 12th (Westwood)
Sunday, March 19th (South Bay – location TBA)
Sunday, March 26th (Pasadena – Brookside park)
Sunday, April 2nd (Agoura Hills)
Saturday, April 8th (Santa Monica pier)
Starting this new year off determined to keep up my poor little blog – I usually do pretty well the first few months then life gets crazy again in the spring and really doesn’t stop being crazy till after holiday portrait season so the blog is the first thing to go 😛 Now that everyone’s cards and holiday gifts are out I can post a few of my favorite family/fall sessions but first up is this cute little guy I hung out with for the first time a few weeks ago – he was quite possibly the happiest kiddo I’ve ever shot – running and smiling for 90% of the session. It was impossible to pick just a couple favorites!
check out the lashes – so jealous!
graces . . .
1. Survived another holiday portrait season despite many obstacles – rain, sickness etc!
2. Had a wonderful holiday season with my family – the kids are at such a fun age for Christmas and all that comes with it
3. Enjoyed a few weeks off of shooting to recoup and spend some time with the kiddos – now headed back into birthday party season!
4. California is finally get some much needed rain to help with the drought
5. Ellie finally has enough hair for some cute little piggy tails 🙂